3.11.2010

Today and Yesterday...

Today I went to work, yesterday I went to the park.  Today I tried to keep busy, yesterday I tried to play.  Today I kept getting distracted, yesterday I kept getting distracted.  Today and yesterday my mind keeps remembering Layla Grace Marsh.  I can't seem to shake how much this little girl has shaken up my whole world.  Don't get me wrong this is not in a bad way.  It definitely has made me open my eyes and be a better mother.  I can't imagine what life would be like without Wilkins.  I wonder if I could bear the burden as gracefully as the Marsh family has.  I know God had/has a plan for this family and this little girl.  Through her, people all around the world have come together to unite.  She has made mothers be better mothers, brought faith to people that had lost all faith, been an inspiration to the uninspired, brought hope to the hopeless, brought tears to the eyes of many just by being.  I am so glad that through her mother's words I got to know this little girl.  I got to hear of the strength and courage she displayed while battling this horrible disease known as Neuroblastoma.  I will always be grateful to her family and their words for it has had a huge impact on my life.  Thank you so much Marsh family...for your words.


Our day at the park...


No comments:

Post a Comment