3.29.2010

Pre- Wilkins clothes...

So I did it...finally!  I have so many clothes taking up so much space in my closet that I have been holding on to just hoping and praying that I will be able to fit into them again!  Not gonna happen!  Even though I am only about 10-15 pounds heavier now than before I got pregnant, my body is not the same shape.  I have finally accepted that.  So the only way I know how to come to grips with it is just to get rid of all the clothes that I can fit in but just don't flatter me anymore!  With that being said...I have cleaned out my closet.  Not only did I get rid of clothes that were to small but some that were too big (sigh).  I must say that I did keep about 5 or 6 pairs of pants in the back of my closet with the hope that I would lose the extra 10-15 pounds.  You don't understand....these are work pants!!  I absolutely despise buying any clothes for work because they all come home with some kind of grease stains so that is why I kept them.  Not only are they cute but I didn't wear them that much because they were fairly new when I started putting on the pounds.
This is really hard for me because I have always been small and coping with the fact that I will never get back to that size sucks.  I used to eat junk food all day long and never gain an ounce but now my weakness for junk food ends up being "junk in the trunk"...lol!!  I would love to join a gym and work out but when do I have time for that?!  I work 55-60 hours a week, a single mom, and I hate to ask my mom to watch Wilkins for another hour so that I can work out.  I mean my mom already has Wilkins the entire time I am at work so it isn't fair to tack on a few more.
So if I happen to lose the weight or tone up and need new clothes then I will just have to reward myself with new clothes!!  Sounds like a good plan to me... 
Spring cleaning is under way, yard sale is just around the corner, vacation is less than 5 weeks away, smile is spreading across my face just thinking about these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment