1.24.2011

A Two Part Post...

...first a little rant about "freedom of speech"!!  Yeah Right?!  I had to change my blog from public to private because of my co-workers and employees.

I understand that everyone wants to keep a certain image but come on, there are bad days.  I originally started this blog to vent about those days and to tell about the good days/things in my life. Last year I posted this on my blog.  I made the mistake of mentioning my workplace and althought I didn't say anything really bad about the company and only about the events that took place I still got a call from the home office.  So I went back and adjusted some of the things written and I took out the name of where I worked where it says "occupation" so that when they do search engines my blog didn't pop up. 

Well, I am pretty tired of having to keep my work life out of my blog since that is a pretty huge part of my life so that's why I am going private. 

Now on to fun times...

Yesterday, Wilkins went to church with mom and didn't come home afterwards but instead, went home with Ashley and Josh so that she could play with Caden (Stone aka her "boyfriend").  So when LeAnne came by before church last night with Addy it only seemed logical that I let Addy stay with me during church. 

Addy used to be my "baby".  She used to stay with me all the time and we would play and go shopping, etc...  Since I had Wilkins there hasn't been any just "me and Addy" time so we made good use of it.  I helped her make a beaded Cinderella necklace, watched Mulan, ate some cookie dough (our favorite), and we shopped online at the Disney store. Then we played some games on Nick Jr., then Wilkins got home and we had a girl's night.  They had so much fun and unfortunately they still are having fun (MAKING A MESS). 

They play pretty good together most of the time but they do have their little melt downs.  Here are some pictures:

Addy getting started on her necklace...

Really concentrating


The finished product...

It actually turned out really cute...





Addy playing Nick Jr...

Wilkins wishing she could play...

No comments:

Post a Comment