1.26.2011

Just call me wishy washy...

...I didn't realize that so many people who didn't blog read this crazy, jumbled up mess I call a blog.  I guess they do and because so many of you have emailed me about my blog I have decided to go public again.

Blogger was having so many issues with granting people permissions that it just wasn't worth all the hassle. 

I am going to continue to rant and rave about my everyday (crazy and wonderful) life whether it be about work, school, or family.  I am sorry for causing such a major inconvenience to all of you and I want to say thanks to everyone who takes a few minutes out of your busy lives to keep up with mine and Wilkins (as boring as it is). 

Again thanks to everyone for making me feel a little "special" the last two days!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment