3.10.2011

The vacation is coming to an end...

...I only have two more days off...boo!  I don't know what Wilkins is gonna do when I go back to work because she has been so attached to me this time.  She doesn't want to go to anyone, she doesn't want anyone to take her potty or fix her something to eat.  I have really seen a difference in her this time...it is like she has gotten so much older in the past 7 days.  Things she is saying and doing...let's just say it really amazes me.  She is really turning into a smart (almost to much) little lady.  I can't believe that my baby will be 3 in just a little over a month.

On another note...I am super excited about all of you that have started the 30 Day Photo Challenge.  I have read everyone's so far (even your's Lacey) and I can't wait to see what pictures you all post.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you...that's how you know who your real friends are...lol

    ReplyDelete