3.03.2011

How about another post....

So I am sitting here in the hospital (half zombie like cause I went to work at 5am)...

Haley is laying in the bed (bored and ready to go home of course)!  I am joined by Kelsey, LeAnne, mom, and Wilkins...just us girls (the way we like it...lol)!! 

Our excitement is watching everytime this crazy machine takes Haley's blood pressure...we look and hope that it is gonna get lower but every single time we are slapped in the face with reality!!  Last one 169 over 97...

Wilkins is rolling all over me and everyone else...how much fun can a 2 year old have in a hospital room. 

Where in the world would we be without laptops and cell phones...I think the boredom would be intolerable then!!

On the good note (or could be bad if I have to babysit) I am officially on vacation for 9 days!  My plan is to go through Wilkins' clothes and mine...out with the old, in with the new.  Getting ready for the warmer weather...woohoo!!  If I have to be in a hospital the entire time I might just snap though...lol!  You will not, however, see me enter one CB the entire 9 days...I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE SO DON'T ASK...sorry!!

Again nothing exciting going on...oh wait here goes the blood pressure machine again....

No comments:

Post a Comment