3.10.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge/Day 2

A person(s) you have been closest to the longest



I know it says a person but I have 3 people that I have been close to my entire life.

My mom drives me absolutely nuts sometimes and we don't always see eye to eye.  She is also the woman that has and always be there for me no matter the circumstances.  She is the reason I am the person I am today.  We aren't the lovey dovey family that tells each other how much we love each other but we know we can always count on each other. 

LeAnne, only 13 months younger than me, is a thorn in my side a lot of the time but she is also the person that can come up with the craziest offhanded comments that will have you doubled over laughing.  I would like to strangle her sometimes cause if you make plans with LeAnne you better not change them!!  She is also the person you call if you are sick and need someone to take care of you.  She is the person we call if we need some serious deep cleaning done...you just gotta love her though!

Haley, the baby of us all, is the person I probably tell everything to and will give me the straight truth whether I like it or not.  She is definitely the "baby"...if she ain't happy then none of are happy!! LOL  Haley likes to be in the middle of everything and if you don't answer your phone when she calls then she will call everyone until she finds you!! 

If you see one of us you normally see all four of us especially if it has anything to do with going out to eat...unfortnately we are followed by 7 little kids now so you better RUN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment