7.29.2010

I think I was tagged so now you are too....

I don't normally do this whole tagging (aka survey that requires me to think) but since every blog I have read tonight did I might as well too.  I know "if they (Drea, Haley, Shelby, etc...) jumped off a cliff, would you?"  The answer to that is no I wouldn't but this seems harmless. 

If your curiosity gets the best of you and you happen to find yourself reading this then I expect to see your answers too...it's only fair!

So here goes...

What experience has shaped you most and why?
By far...becoming a mother.  I never knew what unconditional love really was until my (rotten to the core, fit throwing, dragging everything out, leaving toys that bring you to your knees when you step on them, beautiful, and precious sometimes) daughter was born.  Everything I do now in my life is for and about her.

If you had a day with no commitments, what would you do?
Are you serious?  No commitments??  No work, no child, no cleaning, no washing clothes, no school...
Sleep really late (maybe all day), go shopping (probably by myself unless my sisters have a "no commitment" day to), turn my phone off too (because those "no commitments" would be able to reach me if I didn't), go to Barnes and Nobles for a good book and then come home to take a long hot bath while reading that good book.   AHHHHH!  What a wonderful day to dream about...now who is gonna make that happen for me??

What food or drink could you never give up?
DR PEPPER AND FUDGE ROUNDS  (yum yum)

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Depends...would this be an adult vacation or will kids be accompany me?  Italy...adult vacation and I would love to take Wilkins and my neice and nephews to a dude ranch!  I think that would be so much fun and they would love it!!

Who do you have a crush on?
Don't laugh...Chris L from the Bachlorette!!  I am telling you if Ali doesn't pick him then I have dibs on him!!  I love him...I am sure he is too good to be true but what they are showing me on tv makes me think good guys DO EXIST! 

If you were leader of your country, what would you do?
Have no desire to be leader of my country or any other country for that matter.  I manage 150 employees ranging in age from 18 to 55 and I want to pull my hair out every single minute of every single hour of every single day I am at work so WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I WANT TO LEAD A WHOLE FREAKIN' COUNTRY???!!!  NO THANK YOU!

Give me one savory recipe that doesn't include cheese...
Italian Beef sandwiches....my mouth is watering just thinking about it...luv it!!

What did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
I don't know...I am still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up!  LOL!!  I always thought I would be a paralegal or lawyer...never in a million years did I think that I would be a restaurant manager.  But it seems to be working out pretty good for me so far...(today was a good day).

What woman writer, dead or alive, do you admire most?
Gonna have to agree with Drea on this one...Nora Roberts is an awesome author.  Not sure that admire is a good word to describe her but she definitely knows what she is doing.  I am also a huge fan of Emily Giffin...

What character trait inspires you the most?
Genuine...so rare these days.  Enough said....

What is your favorite kind of music?
Nothing really specific...I love all music.  Widespread Panic, No Doubt, George Strait, Lauryn Hill, Pink, George Jones, etc....just to name a few.

What is one fact that most people who know you wouldn't guess?
Ok if I tell this then everyone who knows me will know...should I really answer this question???  Ok...here is a little insight...my sarcasm and hard exterior is a big cover up.  I am really a softy...only my really close family members know that!!  Don't tell!

If money were no object, what's one thing you don't own now or can't afford to do that you'd like to have or do?

I would buy my dream house...but first and foremost I don't think I would buy anything.  I would give my mom and both my sisters enough money to get out of debt and build their dream houses!! 


Oh my goodness...didn't realize how long this survey was until now!!!  I am super tired...could be because my "commitments" today were a little overwhelming.  What do you think?  At work at 5am, home from 330pm-5pm with my little rugrat, and then school from 6pm-10pm....whew....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just read your comment about picking up the cd's for us - thanks so much for the offer but Dustin had them overnighted to his house so he got them Thursday - and there were tons of ppl that got one before I DID!!!! LOL - I was getting txt about it and I was like I don't even have one yet!

    ReplyDelete