10.07.2010

No title needed....

I don't even think I need a title for this post because I have so many thoughts and so many happenings going on  in my life that one thing will not describe this post!!

First, what is so fun about sticking your hands in the toilet?!!  Apparently something because my wonderful daughter that I call Wilkins on a good day and brat on a bad day has now been in the toilet twice today!!  Not only has she put her hands in the toilet, an excess amount of toilet paper, but also Mr Potato Head!!  Oh yeah I said Mr Potato Head!!  Not only did she put this toy in the toilet but the piece you can take off on the back of him she filled him with wet toilet paper!!!  AGHHHHH!!  I am pulling my hair out right now!! 

Second, how in the world did I ever think that being a full time mommy, full time student, wash clothes, clean house, sleep, breath, eat, and work 6 days week 12 to 14 hours a day would possibly work!!  I find myself completely stressed out on Thursdays (my only day off, my day of school so not really a day off) because it is the only day I have to do my homework, to wash clothes, to spend the day with Wilkins (or clean up her mess after playing in the toilet), etc...  And no wonder it has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog or should I say anything interesting enough to read...I don't have ENOUGH time!!

Third, I am finding myself getting worn out with school too!  I know that I want to go to school and finish it but I just find myself every Thursday battling whether to go or not to go!  I know in the end it will be so worth it but there is just so many things going on right now....Hello the holidays are right around the corner.  How in the world can I even go shopping for Christmas when I can barely hold my eyes open when I am not at work.  I know what a crazy question...how can I possibly spend money?  Most of the time I would say that would be easy but not right now...I don't think I could.

Anyway, it looks like I am going to be on 6 day work weeks until after Christmas which really makes me SAD!  The only good news is I get a vacation at the end of October if nothing changes (please, please pray that nothing changes!!)...I think that I will cry if it does!!  Some good news is I feel like my family is closer than ever...all the negative people in the world will eventually fall by the waste side and only brings us all closer together!  So in closing of this blog there are five things that keep me going....1. Wilkins (of course...everything I do is for her and her future), 2. vacation in October (even though I will be spending that week recovering, catching up on cleaning and washing clothes, and doing some stuff to move myself closer to becoming a gm), 3. Halloween  (because this is the first year Wilkins is really looking forward to it)  4.  Christmas (because I love, love it especially now that I have a child) and 5.  the Middlebrooks' Christmas in Pigeon Forge (it is so much fun to spend 3 days in a big ol' house with a bunch of Middlebrooks'!!!  'Til next time....(maybe it won't be so long)

No comments:

Post a Comment