10.21.2010

Playing catch up....

Working all these crazy hours I feel like I don't get to blog at all...there are so many things I am sure of interest that has happened over the last couple of days but my memory has gone by the waste side! 

I can say that I finally have two days off this week which one was yesterday.  I literally spent all day yesterday cleaning out Wilkins' closet...going through shoes and clothes to find out which ones this little growing weed could or couldn't wear.  It is pretty depressing to tell you the truth because I have spent so much money on clothes and shoes that she barely worn.  The funny thing is I put it on my facebook status that I was going through her clothes and people started wanting to know what I as going to do with it.  I took time away from cleaning to post pictures of clothes and shoes to sell.  If I do ok I might put more on there but we will wait and see.

Oh I just remembered a good thing that happened at work on Monday!  My dm came in (which right now he practically lives at our store), pulled me in the office, and asked me how long before I thought I would be ready to be a gm.  I told him my plan was to be ready by January.  He told me I needed to get everything done asap!!  Super excited!  My new regional vice president came in on Saturday and although, our shift didn't go so well but my rvp said I was the highlight of the entire day.  He said I was a great leader and was super impressed at how well I handled frustration.

But that's all I got for now!  Here are a couple of pictures of Wilkins of the last two weeks.  Try to keep you updated better in the future....
 I love this picture...

What fun?!


My little girl....

Priceless!  Look at those eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment