8.15.2010

So I thought today was going to be a pretty good day at work and for the most part it was...

It started off well.  There is one imparticular co worker that I really don't get along with but I am really trying to.  I had a talk with her last week to see what we could do to fix our "work" relationship.  I apologized for anything I have said or done that might have offended her and I really feel like I am putting a lot of effort into trying to build a better relationship.  The only problem is she didn't take any ownership in the tension between us so she is not working at our relationship.  This makes it really hard for me...
For those of you who know me, I am really bad at keeping my mouth shut especially when I don't agree with it.  Well, I have been biting my tongue a lot the past couple of days.  I am hoping that this will get easier over time and something will evolve from it.
On another note...I have an employee that is so hard headed and stubborn I don't know if I will ever get through to her.  Let's just say my day at work ended with me being highly frustrated and questioning certain things/relationships that I have there.  This is something that I am going to have to figure out over time but I have a massive headache from it right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment