8.20.2009

Wilkins' 15mth dr appointment...

So when do the shots end?? I sure didn't know that when I took Wilkins to the doctor yesterday she was in for 4 more shots!! I wasn't at all prepared for this. She had to have one in each arm and one in each leg but she took it like a champ! She gets really mad and as soon as it is over she looks at the nurse and glares...no tears just a lot of hollering! Bless her heart but she has a clean bill of health. The doctor even mentioned something about her eating...not the lack there of! She weighed 24lbs and was 29in tall. She is growing like a little weed. Unfortunately, she is nothing like a little weed because it just stays put...she is more like a vine winding her way into anything and everything she can get into.
My life just seems to get crazier and crazier...I think that my GM is about to get fired. I can't say that I am sad to see him go but I do feel bad for his family. If he would have only did his job and quit trying to just do what has to be done in order to get by. I can only imagine what tomorrow will bring...my district manager is suppose to be here. I am not worried because I am actually in a really good place as far as work is concerned. I should be a GM by January and make the big bucks!! Then Disney World won't just be once a year...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment