8.05.2009

BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!



WOW...have I been busy?! First, on Wednesday of last week my sister, Haley, takes my dad to the emergency room because he was having chest pains. So when I got off work I went to the hospital and stayed until about 11pm. A lot of fun it was to be up there with Wilkins too...she was not having a whole lot of fun until she figured out the wheelchair was sort of a ride...


Unfortunately, I also had to work the next day from 10am-9pm. We also (the Trendy Trio {and mom}) had a wedding to get together by Saturday!! My dad ended up getting to come home on Thursday afternoon with lots of follow up with other doctors. He was diagnosed with periphal artery disease. Not sure if that is how you spell it or not...


So to continue the busy week...I worked 7am-5pm on Friday, 5am-3pm on Saturday, and 5am-5pm on Sunday. When I wasn't at Cracker Barrel dealing with all of our wonderful guests and college kids I was getting stuff ready for this wedding that turned out beautiful!! We stayed up until 1am on Friday night cutting watermelon, cantelope, celery, making sandwiches, etc... Then of course when I left work on Saturday I ran home got a shower and back to the wedding venue to keep everything running smoothly. There was a little bit of rain but it ended up passing so that everything turned out great!! Everyone was really happy with how it turned out especially Shuan and Ashley. I will have more pictures posted to our website in a couple of days. Anyway, we stayed and cleaned up the venue until 11pm so by the time I got in the bed on Saturday night I was exhausted. Unfortunately, I still had to be at work in about 4 hours!!! It was rough but I made it and would do it all over again. I can't wait to see all the pictures of the flowers and the reception. LeAnne and Haley did a great job with all the decorating!! Be sure to checking our website to see the pictures...www.thetrendytrioandmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment