2.21.2012

Ready for vacation...

...so I know it has been quiet a while since I have posted anything but I have been pretty busy!!  I feel like we are constantly on the go...

It is only a week until we leave for Disney and I am super excited not only to be going to Disney but just to be getting away from work!!  I literally only have 5 more days to work before we leave!!!  Unfortunately, the shifts I have to work are some pretty crappy shifts...I have to go in at midnight til 9am tomorrow and then close Thursday and Friday.

People think that it is expensive going to Disney but truth be told it is more expensive getting outfits together (especially when it is a girl)!!

I have pretty much got all of Wilkins' clothes together and your jaw will drop when I tell you how many pairs of shoes I am taking for her...wait for it...

17 PAIRS!!

Not that I owe anyone an explanation but I will give one anyway.  She has a different pair of shoes for every outfit, almost (different colors/styles).  She has two outfits for everyday (cause who knows what could happen)!  You just wait she will be the cutest little DIVA at Disney World and you will see the importance of the numerous pairs of shoes with matching bracelets, earrings, and hair bows.

Now if only I could get my own stuff packed and ready!!  I have a feeling that I will be packing at the last minute.  

I will try to post the fun filled days while we are there...

1 comment:

  1. You are retarded. 17 pairs of shoes!! LOL I barely got 17 outfits for Levi!

    ReplyDelete