9.30.2011

Old Friends, Fond Memories...

Tonight was a good night.  I got to see some old friends that I don't get to see as much as when we were younger.  Of course, I am not one to call people out (YEAH RIGHT) but it would have been even better to have seen the wife of these fellows...DREA! 

Either way it was like old times...funny how when you don't see some people for long periods of time but yet it isn't hard to pick up where you left off.  Of course next time Justin hits me in the back of he head I will have to hit him back.  Really enjoyed the laughs with Joe David, Dustin, Chad, and even Justin after the shock of him hitting me.

Just so you know Drea I told Joe David he should let you get out more often...I mean it seems like your only contact to the real world is blogging and then it is basically just you talking to everyone hoping to get a comment or two.  Believe me Drea their is still life out there that are above the age of 10!! lol!!  Love ya and missed ya tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry we didn't come. Plans were changed, made, then changed again.... we just could not make the drive this time! And after they all came trailing in at 2am.... I was kinda glad we didn't. I did miss seeing yall though if that is any consolation :)

    ReplyDelete