7.06.2011

Its only getting harder...

and harder. 

I knew that LeAnne moving was going to be hard but I never realized how hard it has and is going to be.  I literally cry at the thought of them moving.  I cry because i am not going to see the kids on a regular basis.  I cry when I talk about it with mom and Haley.  I cry when the kids mention moving.  I just didn't realize it would be so hard before they even packed anything up.

Will has been with us for the past couple of days and I have come to the realization that he doesn't really get it.  He said something about moving and said that they were going to come back to Murfreesboro every weekend.  I cried while I explained to him that he wouldn't be coming back every weekend.  I sobbed after I got done talking to him (he couldn't see me) because I know how much he is going to miss living here and being around Lucas, Logan, and Wilkins.  And how Levi won't even remember being around Will as he gets older except for on holidays and special occasions. 

This is, by far, the hardest thing I have had to go through in quite sometime.  I got boxes for LeAnne from work yesterday and I cried while I put them in my car.  I want them to be happy but I also want to be completely selfish at the same time.  Is that even possible?!  I know I am rambling but this is where my thoughts are leading me.

I never thought when I scheduled my vacation (starts tomorrow) that it would be to help my sister pack!  I really don't know if I can.  I don't know if I can help put the boxes in the car and watch them drive off to Alabama.  (once again the tears are rolling down my face)  I know some people may think that we are nuts for being so emotional about this but if you know us you know that my sisters are not only sisters...they are truly my best friends.  I feel like my arm is being ripped from my body...my heart hurts so bad right now. 

Saturday is getting here way too soon...it doesn't look like things are going to change.  It looks like it is going to happen after all.  For all of you in Alabama, LeAnne is an acquired taste.  She can be the most impatient pain in the butt and have you laughing so hard you are crying.  She is not always the most tactful person in the world but she has a good heart.  She can yell and scream at her kids all she wants but she will lay down her life for any of them. 

I can't type anymore right now because I have tears and snot rolling down my face (I know...GROSS) and I just need to get myself together.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for the next week or so cause it ain't getting any easier...

1 comment:

  1. I know it has got to be extrememly hard. I remember when Travis and I moved to Alabama. I felt like I was being ripped from everything I ever knew, just a feeling of emptiness. It was hard enought to leave my family and home let alone my best friend at the time. We had never been apart for probably 48 hours at a time. It was like being dropped in the middle of poduck backwoods. I had never been in such wide open spaces, it was beautiful but so scary at the same time. I would get so excited just to see Reta when she would come down and beg her not to leave. I wish I had appreciated it more down there. I do regret leaving when we did. Travis was so at peace down there. We became close and worked on ourselves, our relationship. I promise it will hurt alot at first but will get better. I am just a phone call away if you need someone to talk to!

    ReplyDelete