12.19.2010

'Tis the Season...

So here it is five days from Christmas and there is still so much to do....I was hoping that my shopping list was a little shorter but it's not.  Luckily I don't have to buy for my mom's side of the family until after the new year so that helps.

My list:

DAD
MICHAEL
LEANNE
WILL
LUCAS

And I have to work everyday except Thursday!  I just hating getting out in the cold and fighting the crowds.  I don't like to go shopping at night (although I have almost every night) because after work I just want to be away from "PEOPLE" and I am tired.  I don't like to go shopping on my days off because there is so much to do at home and I like to get some extra sleep!!  I have found myself laying down with Wilkins when she takes a nap...LAZY, right?  Who knows, I might have some kind of health condition that makes me tired all the time?!   I just don't feel like there are enought minutes in the hours, hours in the day, and sure not enough days in the week!!

I know this is a pretty boring post but my brain is also tired so I don't have anything interesting to say!  Hopefully my next post will be a little more interesting with a lot more excitement!  Hope everyone has a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment