12.05.2011

The beginning of the Christmas season...

...means BUSY! BUSY! BUSY!

RECAP:

Saturday: Lucas' first basketball game






Sunday:  the Cardin Xmas
We had a pretty good time...we ate, did gifts, and then Haley, Bradley, Amy, Kyle, LeAnne, Michael, me, and Kaylen played a game that was hilarious.  I am so mad right now that I can't remember the name of it though!!! 

Never realized until this picture that Blake and Wilkins look alike


I don't know what this dork is doing!!


Then today I woke up at 4am to get ready for a work with a really bad headache.  I took Wilkins to mom's then went on to work.  As time went by I started feeling worse.  I started getting dizzy and sick to my stomach.  I realized I was having the same symptons I had in January when I was diagnosed with vertigo.  I tried to make it go away and ignore it but it just kept getting worse so I ended up going home and taking the prescription I was suppose to be taking for the past months.  I ended up sleeping until about 1pm and then Wilkins got home, ate lunch, and then we went back to sleep.  When she woke up to get ready for play practice she said her tummy was hurting.  She felt warm and her cheeks were flushed so I took her temperature which ended up being 99.6 so her and I have just been laying on the couch watching Charlie Brown Christmas and other shows.  We are a pitiful pair!!  I hope we both get to feeling better real soon...

1 comment:

  1. The game is called "Truth Be Told" and I want it. I laugh out loud every time I think about Bradley and Amy's last questions. LOL I want that game for Christmas... I already told santa

    ReplyDelete