6.07.2012

Childless for a few days...

So Wilkins left yesterday morning to go to Alabama with Yaya (LeAnne) until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  Is it bad that I think that I am going to enjoy it a little?!  Don't get me wrong, I am going to miss her but at the same time I am looking forward to a few quite evenings, not having to drag her out at 430am to take her to my mom, etc...

She has never stayed away from home for more than 2 or 3 days so it will be interesting to se how we both handle it.  To be honest with you I don't think she will even miss me.  I called this morning and she didn't even want to talk to me...go figure! 

Well there are two things for sure...I will either get a lot of extra sleep or I will get a whole lot accomplished!  Haven't decided yet which is more important.

I'll let you know how it goes....

3 comments:

  1. SLEEP!!!! SLEEP!!!! SLEEP!!!! .. and I seen her last night and I can't believe how big she is! She is a little Miss Priss for sure! I love it!

    ReplyDelete