7.11.2009

My little girl...

Wilkins has become quite the little accessorizer (don't know if I spelled that correctly or not)...
It's funny how at such a young age she already puts necklaces on, holds out her arm for her braclets or purse, and always brings me a hairbow to put in. What would be even funnier is if she actually brought me hairbows that matched!! She loves to put her sunglasses on top of her head not on her eyes...
It's like she knows it is more stylish to wear them there!! It's crazy! She is so girly, but at the same time she is so rough it's ridiculous. She just plows into Logan (her cousin who is 6mths older) like it's nothing. She falls down and has crazy bruises all over her legs but she hardly ever cries. It's amazing to see all the different sides of her personality developing. I mean she absolutely loves her baby which is a small Minnie Mouse and a Minnie Mouse that is almost the size of her. She drags these dolls around everywhere and calls them her "baba". She loves on them and for some reason chews on the nose!!
And let's not forget Dora the Explorer...I think her first word was "backpack". I am not joking!! She says that word a million times a day and unfortunately she walks around with that stupid Dora backpack on for hours!! She almost looks like she is going to school. It is so funny! The good thing is that she will watch Dora the Explorer and The Mickey Mouse Playhouse for hours too. So when I have worked really long hours or really late at night she will lay on the couch beside me and watch tv while I snooze!!!
Who can complain about there 1 year old laying on the couch snuggling and letting you take a nap all at the same time?!
But just as she is good she is definitely bad...she loves to pull all of her clothes out of her drawers, play in the toilet with my mom's hair brush (ha ha) which I think is funny because my mom thinks Wilkins does no wrong! She loves to empty my purse or the diaper bag and put it all back in. And what is it about kids...she loves to eat paper!!!! Better yet anything that will fit in her mouth she will try! It drives me nuts!!!
The weirdest thing about Wilkins so far is the way her teeth is coming in. Her first two teeth were her top two fang teeth (canines) and then her bottom front tooth. For the longest she literally looked like a Jack-o-lantern. Now she has all 4 front teeth on top, still just the bottom front tooth, and now she has her jaw tooth on the bottom on both sides!! This seems crazy to me...is this normal?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment